Cambridge - Fitzwilliam College
|Sunday||Choral Evensong 18.00|
The chapel choir is a voluntary mixed voices choir drawn from Fitzwilliam and New Hall. It is directed by the organ scholar.
The Revd Jutta Brueck (since )
Fitwilliam began life as a non-collegiate institution in 1869, for those unable to afford membership of a college. It received its Royal Charter as a college in 1966. Its 20th century buildings were designed by Lasdun and MacCormac and are situated just off the Madingley Road, about ten minutes from the city centre.
FCM at Cambridge
FCM Diocesan Representative
Thomas Neal (Clare College)