Welcome to the Sing Forever information page
Here you will find further information about Friends of Cathedral Music’s Sing Forever project.
The aim of the project is to raise funds for the Cathedral Choirs’ Emergency Fund. The fund aims to raise £1,000,000 to help cathedral choirs affected by the Covid-19 national lockdown.
The project is managed by FCM in partnership with Norwich Cathedral. It involves recording a video of Sing Forever by Robert Prizeman (specially arranged for this project by Ashley Grote).
Cathedral choristers are warmly invited to take part and will be joined by some other celebrity guests.
If you wish to take part, this is what you need to do:
1. You must have permission from your parent/guardian to submit your video. Your parents should read our safeguarding guidelines before completing the form. Please ask your parent to complete and submit this form before you submit your video. We cannot include your contribution in the video if you have not submitted a form.
3. Practise singing along to the backing track (see below).
4. Before you record your video, read these instructions very carefully.
5. Make a recording of your video, following all the instructions. We will not be able to include your video if the instructions are not correctly followed.
6. Submit your video via WeTransfer to the email address in the instruction document. This must be submitted from your parent/guardian’s email address.
You must submit your video by 3rd July 2020. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to include late submissions
We will let you know when the video is published – please ask your parents to share it with friends and family.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
Sing Forever backing track
You can download the backing track here: Sing Forever backing track